Anna Merissa Guettler | iHeartMedia
“Be in love with your life. Every minute of it.”
Anna graduated from Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi in December of 2017 having earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in communication with a focus on media studies. Shortly thereafter, she relocated to San Antonio, Texas in order to immerse herself in a much larger job market with room to grow. In March of 2018, Anna was hired on with iHeartRadio as an Affiliate Services Representative. She finds great love and satisfaction in refining pre-existing skills and learning new ones. As someone who is constantly trying to improve herself, Anna loves acquiring skills that will aid her professional career for years to come.
As far as personal interests go, Anna has quite a few.
- Being active and being outside is one of her favorites. She loves being in the sun and playing sports, her favorite being tennis. (She’s been playing since she could walk.)
- Another hobby/passion of Anna’s is photography. Taking photos is her favorite way to express herself creatively, and taking the pictures is only half the fun. Editing the photos afterward gives her absolute creative freedom.
- Anna’s latest successful venture has been earning her real estate license and signing on as an agent with JB Goodwin in San Antonio. She’s excited about where this new opportunity will lead her.
- Traveling is Anna’s biggest (and most expensive) passion. She has a serious case of wanderlust and is constantly thinking of where she can go next. Everything she does is centered around the idea of making her extensive traveling dreams come true.
- Like any other 23-year-old, Anna loves spending time with her friends and family. She is a strong believer in experiences being worth more than possessions; as a result, she is always trying to make amazing memories with the people she loves.
All photos of Anna on this website (outside of the ‘Photography’ and ‘Blog’ sections) are courtesy of Dustin with Lone Oak Studios in Corpus Christi, Texas.