Anna Merissa Guettler
“Be in love with your life. Every minute of it.”
Anna graduated from Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi in December of 2017 having earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in communication with a focus on media studies. Shortly thereafter, she relocated to San Antonio, Texas in order to immerse herself in a much larger job market with room to grow. In March of 2018, Anna was hired on with iHeartRadio as a Traffic Coordinator and more recently (in Sept. 2021), she’s taken on a second full-time job as a Media Planner with National Geographic. She also works part time as a Social Media Manager and a Real Estate Agent. She finds great love and satisfaction in refining pre-existing skills and learning new ones. As someone who is constantly trying to improve herself, Anna loves acquiring skills that will aid her professional career for years to come.
As far as personal interests go, Anna has quite a few.
- Being active and being outside is one of her favorites. She loves being in the sun and playing sports, her favorite being tennis. (She’s been playing since she could walk.) Similarly, Anna is also a “water baby”, as they say. She very much enjoys being in, on, and around water including (but not limited to) pools, lakes, rivers, and beaches.
- Anna also has a Golden Retriever named Whisky. She was born on August 28, 2020 and is Anna’s personal travel buddy and best friend. (She’s adorable.) Conveniently, Whisky is also very much a “water baby” and will swim anywhere she can (including ponds in pastures).
- Another hobby/passion of Anna’s is photography. Taking photos is her favorite way to express herself creatively, and taking the pictures is only half the fun. Editing the photos afterward gives her absolute creative freedom.
- Anna has also gotten her real estate license in the state of Texas and is an agent with JB Goodwin in San Antonio. She’s always had an interest in real estate, so this seemed like a natural step for her to take.
- Traveling is Anna’s biggest (and most expensive) passion. She has a serious case of wanderlust and is constantly thinking of where she can go next. Everything she does is centered around the idea of making her extensive traveling dreams come true.
- Like any other 26-year-old, Anna loves spending time with her friends and family. She is a strong believer in experiences being worth more than possessions; as a result, she is always trying to make amazing memories with the people she loves.
All photos of Anna on this website (outside of the ‘Photography’, ‘Blog’, and ‘Social Media’ sections) are courtesy of Dustin with Lone Oak Studios in Corpus Christi, Texas.